Centering Collection Titles and Product Titles/Prices

9 0 0

I'm working in the Minimal Theme. I've tried everything listed on other threads and nothing has worked. I simply want to center my collection titles, product titles and prices. I succeeded in centering the product title by adding 

"text-align: center;" 

to this  ".product .title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; }"

but now I can't seem to figure out how to do the same for the other two: collection titles and product prices. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Astronaut
1890 1 395

Similarly, add the following CSS properties to ".product .vendor" and ".details .price".

display: block;
text-align: center;

Also, add the following block of code to the end of the CSS file.

h1.collection-title {
  float: none !important;
  text-align: center;
}

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
9 0 0

Oh my, worked like a charm! Thank you so much!

0 Likes
9 0 0

Since you have been so helpful in other areas, any clue how to help me get my custom font to show up on my base text? I created a font kit and did everything correctly to the point where the font changed for all my headers and titles, but for some reason it didn't change the text in the footer (besides the titles in the footer) and then my product descriptions. 

Any tips? 

0 Likes
Astronaut
1890 1 395

I might be able to help if you can provide your storefront password.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Please help! can I am in the same situation here. Brooklyn Theme, i need to centered the product tittle. Product title it's displaying all the way to the left, not centered at all with product photo. Any help is welcome!

0 Likes