Centering image on homepage

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi,

I wanted to center my image on my homepage instead of the only options of "left" or "right" Any suggestions. 

See below: 

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.49.33 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3114 423 802

it's theme default option image floating change float: let and Float: right same as change content it's possible to center mode for custom code just let me know if you have image center where did you show content left, right and center?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I sent over a picture of the options where it only says "right" or "left" there is no center option 

@KetanKumar wrote:

it's theme default option image floating change float: let and Float: right same as change content it's possible to center mode for custom code just let me know if you have image center where did you show content left, right and center?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3114 423 802

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes