Centering menu on Parallax theme

Tourist
15 0 1

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help provide a solution to an issue I have come across. The menu on the parallax theme seems to be slightly off center (even though according to the theme editor it is centered).

I have tried playing with the padding/margins, but it doesn't seem to change much. I have attached a picture which depicts the issue? You can see from the announcement bar that the menu is definitely off.Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 19.53.44.png

Would be grateful if someone could provide a fix/solution for this. For those that may wish to take a look at the code the site link is : https://sultan-watches-co.myshopify.com/

Password to the store: ahdian

0 Likes

Hello  

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->styles.scss

.thirteen .center {
    text-align: left!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @oscprofessional ,

I tried to add that in, however it now aligns menu to the left (next to the logo) and not in the center. See image below for what I mean. I want it to be centered.

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.03.45.png

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Any suggestions anyone?

0 Likes
13 0 0

How to make the contact form in the center in parallax theme?

0 Likes

Hello Sweetbites2020,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Hello Sweetbites2020,
Your site is password protected. Please share your store password.

Whats app
0 Likes