Centering price on featured collection - Debut Theme

Solved
Vahow
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi everyone!

Hope you are well. I am new to Shopify and I am hoping someone can assist me with the centering of the product title & price on the homepage, without it affecting the product pages. Honestly I have tried out everything but nothing is working. 

Sometimes names are in the center and the products that are on sale shows up in center. Sometimes nothing is in the center. Once I even managed to get the prices in center of the featured collection section but it affected individual product pages as well.

Please help1AA.PNG

Vahow
Tourist
6 0 4

@Natztech 

@KetanKumar 

Someone advised me to contact you. Could you please help?

I appreciate your time.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@Vahow 

Please share your shop URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Vahow
Tourist
6 0 4

Link: vahow.com

Password: thaump

If I use a "sale" feature, it automatically gets in the center, but for the regular prices, the price is not centered. Moreover the product pages have price in center and that needs to be in left. 

Please help

0 Likes
Vahow
Tourist
6 0 4

@dmwwebartisan 

Link: vahow.com

Password: thaump

If I use a "sale" feature, it automatically gets in the center, but for the regular prices, the price is not centered. Moreover the product pages have price in center and that needs to be in left. 

Please help

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@Vahow 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

dl.price.price--listing {
    display: block !important;
    text-align: center;
}
.price__regular, .price__sale{
margin-right: 0px !important;
}
.price__badges{
display: flex !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Vahow
Tourist
6 0 4

@dmwwebartisan 

Thank you. It worked on the homepage but when I open any individual product page, the pricing shows in CENTER. How to bring it to the left?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

This is an accepted solution.

@Vahow 

Please add the following code.

.template-product dl.price.price--on-sale{
padding-left: 0px !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

Vahow
Tourist
6 0 4

@dmwwebartisan Thank you so much. It worked perfectly!