Centering text on my Cart Page

Solved
cwachtor
Tourist
4 0 1

I was just barely able to add a couple messages on my cart page, but I have not been able to figure out how to center the text. I would like for "IMPORTANT" (the text under the checkout button) to be centered on the page and the 2 bullet points to be centered underneath of it. I'll attach a screenshot of the page, and I am currently using the Prestige theme. I'm not sure what other info I should post that would be helpful... this was my first attempt at editing the code!

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 3.26.59 PM.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

You've some errors in your code.
Please replace your current code with this one:

<div style="text-align:center;">
	<strong>IMPORTANT:</strong>
	<ul style="list-style:none;">
		<li>* Please note that our current processing time is 3-5 business days and this is separate from the shipping time selected on the following page.</li>
		<li>* In order to be more eco-conscious, we package your order in as few gift boxes as possible. If you would prefer separate gift boxes for each or specific pieces, or if you would also like to add a gift message, please let us know in the notes above. Just make sure to include who it's from! </li>
	</ul>
</div>

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, Eye-catching, Highly converting, SEO-optimized, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? Need a developer to help you with your theme modifications? [Get a free quote]
cwachtor
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much! It worked perfectly!

0 Likes