Centering the header logo in Warehouse theme

Schoolsware
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi,

I have tried some of the code from other related questions in here but can't seem to centre the header logo in Warehouse. Can someone please help with this?

Regards

0 Likes

Hello @Schoolsware,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Schoolsware
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

The live site is currently under a different theme but I can give you access if you want. meatandco.myshopify.com

0 Likes

@Schoolsware,

Please provide password

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Schoolsware
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

MeatCo123

0 Likes

@Schoolsware,

Do you want like below screenshot

2020-02-10_19-44.jpg

0 Likes
Schoolsware
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi,

As I mentioned, the site you have edited is the current site which is live. We are working on another themed version, which is the Warehouse theme. This is the one we would like to have the logo centered on. Do you need admin access for this?

0 Likes

@Schoolsware,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

@media screen and (min-width: 641px) {
.header__logo {
	order: 2;
	margin: 0 auto;
}
.header__search-bar-wrapper {
	order: 1;
	flex: unset;
}
.header__action-list {
	order: 3;
	margin-left: 0;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 640px) {
.header__action-list {
	margin-left: 0;
}
.header__logo {
	margin: 0 auto;
}
}
0 Likes
JULIALLMEIDA
Tourist
8 0 2

I also have the same need only in the mobile version.

Is this solution that you presented useful to centralize only on the cell phon

or if I apply it will also center the p versione?

0 Likes