Chaging size of Slideshow Heading and Subheading Prestige

Solved
NZA
Pathfinder
105 12 32

Hello everyone, sorry for asking this question again but can someone help with changing the sizes of the Heading and Subheading in my slideshow?

I looked at previously answered similar question but nothing seems to work on prestige.

This is how the headings are right now:

Luxury Cartel _  (1).png 

I would like to out the Heading "WE11DONE" above the subheading and change the font size

This is the desired result:

web-design-finaa (1).png

Website ulr: https://luxury-cartell.myshopify.com/

Password: stoyol

Thank you very much in advance!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7310 1727 2303

@NZA 

This can be done by the admin customizer setting. Using a customizer change the place of your text and you can change font also.

Please check your admin.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1332 370 906

This is an accepted solution.

hello @NZA 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (min-width: 789px){
#shopify-section-slideshow .SectionHeader  h3.SectionHeader__SubHeading.Heading.u-h6 {
	   font-size: 17px;
}
#shopify-section-slideshow .SectionHeader  h2.SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading {
	  font-size: 30px !important;
}
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store