Change Background & Text Colour in Single Sections (Brooklyn Theme)

tessastbury
Excursionist
40 0 12

Hi there,

I would like to change both the background colour and text colour for the Rich Text, Collection List, Image with Text & Footer sections on the following website;

https://beaufort-christmas-shop.myshopify.com/ 

Password: christmas

Background colour should be #405653 and text should be #F8F4EF.

Many thanks,

Tess

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@tessastbury  hi there, 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

IPlease follow these steps to change Broklyn theme colors

1. Click Theme settings.
  2. Click Colors.
  3. To open the color picker, click the color swatch for the content type color you want to change. The Recently selected area shows colors that you have recently selected for your theme. The Currently used area shows colors that you are currently using in other parts of your theme.

To set a specific hex color code, click on the text field to enter the color.

To set the color to transparent, delete the hex code value from the text field.

4. Click Save.

Hope this Helps, If it does then please Like and Accept Solution.

tessastbury
Excursionist
40 0 12

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. To clarify, I am only wanting to change the colours in a few sections of the homepage, rather than the whole site.

I managed to resolve the footer, so am just wanting to change the colours of the sections in the below images.

I want to change the background colour, text colour, button colour & button text colour.

Can you assist?

Many thanks,

Tess

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.31.14 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.31.23 pm.png

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@tessastbury hi there yes I can assist you, send me colors hexa code like #FFFFFF is for white and tell me which section you want which color.

tessastbury
Excursionist
40 0 12

Brilliant - thank you.

The three sections are featured content, featured collection and featured row on the home page – please see the below images for an example.

I would like the background to be #405653 and the text to be #ffffff.

The buttons can stay as they are, e.g. #ffffff text and the button background #0E2329.

Many thanks for your assistance!

Tess

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.31.14 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-20 at 4.31.23 pm.png

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

hi there ok, sorry forgot to ask you yrl of your store ?

Just One request, If helpful then please hit Like thumb and Accept Solution.

tessastbury
Excursionist
40 0 12

Thank you.

https://beaufort-christmas-shop.myshopify.com/ 

Password: christmas

Tess

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@tessastbury  yes it would look like this, pls check

Just One request, If helpful then please hit Like thumb and Accept Solution.

a.PNGb.PNG

0 Likes
tessastbury
Excursionist
40 0 12

Thank you. I need the area above and below to be green also – as per the below images.

Many thanks,

Tess

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 8.34.44 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-20 at 8.34.09 pm.png

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@tessastbury ok, I think I need to do this myself so add me as a staff. If I cover whole in green as you said then there is some title text left in black color. I don't know if you can change that from edit menu. so you can add my email as a staff then I will fix these for you.

THANKS

0 Likes