Change Color Add To Cart Button at Collection Page - Supply

Solved
3 0 0

Hi there,

I would like to change the color of the Add to Cart button at the collection page > https://beddingdeal.nl/collections/dekbedovertrekken when you hover on a product, the button is brown, but I want it blue, just like the logo color.

Can anyone help me out please? I already tryed to change some things in the css liquid theme, but it won't work.

0 Likes

.spf-product-card.spf-product-card__template-1 button.spf-product__form-btn-addtocart:hover, .spf-product-card.spf-product-card__template-4 a.open-quick-view:hover, .spf-product-card.spf-product-card__template-4 button.spf-product__form-btn-addtocart:hover, .spf-product-card.spf-product-card__template-2 button.spf-product__form-btn-addtocart:hover, .spf-product-card.spf-product-card__template-3 button.spf-product__form-btn-addtocart:hover {
color: #FFFFFF !important;
border: 1px solid #a6c7ff !important;
background: #a6c7ff !important;
}

go to assets folder search  file" v5.globo.filter.css " and open it than find "spf-product__form-btn-addtocart" replace the code with above code or just change code  

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

It didn't work :(

0 Likes

did you seach"spf-product__form-btn-addtocart"  in v5.globo.filter.css

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.

0 Likes

Success.

ok other  solution paste it in your theme.css or style.css any where:

1 Like
3 0 0

Yes!! It worked! Thanks! :D

0 Likes