Change Color of Shop Pay Button - Debut Theme

Hey There,

I'm looking to change the purple color of the "Buy with Shop Pay" button.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 8.05.39 PM.png

Working with small businesses to establish branding, online presence, and strategy for marketing and operations.
0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

Sure, the site is: https://animalcrackers.clothing/

Password: AnimalCrackers2020

Working with small businesses to establish branding, online presence, and strategy for marketing and operations.
0 Likes

Hello ksachse,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

button.shopify-payment-button__button.shopify-payment-button__button--unbranded._2ogcW-Q9I-rgsSkNbRiJzA._2EiMjnumZ6FVtlC7RViKtj._2-dUletcCZ2ZL1aaH0GXxT {
    background-color: red;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87

Thank you.

That did not work, maybe I missed something?

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 9.12.49 PM.png

0 Likes

Nevermind, that worked!

I ended up replacing the red color code for #A8A197

Thank you so much.

0 Likes

Update (again:) It looks like this solution did not actually work across all browsers.

Any thoughts on an additional solution?

0 Likes
Harold2nd
1 0 0

We tried this code and it didn't work and then when we took it out it completely changed the template causing us to revert back to our old one.  Has that happened to anyone else?

Harold

0 Likes
It’s possible that something else was accidentally removed on top of the new code.
Either way, it’s always recommended to make a duplicate copy of your existing template before testing out new codes.
0 Likes
HomeDecorDonna
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for this. It works bu only for computers.  When you view it on mobile, it is still purple   Do you know how to fix it please?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes