Change Copyright info on footer

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Hello Nina,

Go to your theme on your online store click on edit code. Then go into your footer.liquid file under sections. In that code file look for the following code snippet which is at the end if you have not added any other code or apps.

<div class="grid-item{% unless shop.enabled_payment_types == empty %} large--two-fifths{% endunless %}">
          <ul class="legal-links inline-list">
              <li>
                &copy; {{ '2014 - ' }}{{ 'now' | date: '%Y' }} {{ 'COMPANY NAME,' }} {{ shop.name | link_to: routes.root_url }}
              </li>
              <li>
                {{ powered_by_link }}
              </li>
          </ul>
      </div

Then change it to this

<div class="grid-item{% unless shop.enabled_payment_types == empty %} large--two-fifths{% endunless %}">
          <ul class="legal-links inline-list">
              <li>
                &copy; {{ 'now' | date: '%Y' }} {{ 'NINA,' }} {{ shop.name | link_to: routes.root_url }}
              </li>
          </ul>
      </div>

SO you are removing the powered by shopify (below) and adding your name (in caps above). You can edit your name as you please between the quotes.

<li>
     {{ powered_by_link }}
</li>
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank u but I try to edit my name it wasn’t save it .it was keep telling me
that i made some error.also who can I do to the change please
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Nina, 

Please show me the code snippet that you changed with your name so I can see what the syntactical error is. It could be as simple as one character out of place, however, I can't tell you unless you show me the code.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks!! This worked for me.

0 Likes