Change Hover Button on Products

Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, is there a way to change the button when you hover on a product. Instead of "Add to Cart" I'd like to change it to "View More" or "Know More" so it redirects to the respective product page. Hope someone could help or assist me!

Here's the link to my site: https://offspring-philippines.myshopify.com/collections/home-skincare (bleotu pass)

Shopify Partner
11890 1467 4310

Hello, @ariannesalamat 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.
sorry, but your store is password protect.
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi! The password is "bleotu"

0 Likes
1 0 0

Whenever I hover the mouse to a product thumbnail, a "Add to Cart" will show up on top of the product. Currently, the button is in white, and I was thinking to .The setting to change the color of the "Add to Cart" button on the product thumbnail should be available in the Theme Editor. If you expand the Products section, under Product Cards there is a setting for Button Background Color. Let me know if that helps!

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Oh you misunderstood. I meant I wanted to change the "Add to Cart" button into a "View More" button so when clicked, it will direct to the specific product page.

0 Likes