Change Mobile Header Font Size in Prestige Theme

Solved
elisaplett
Tourist
12 0 2

Hello all,

I was hoping someone could help me out with changing the mobile heading and sub-heading font sizes for for the Prestige theme. The font size that is carrying over from the desktop version is too large. 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Thanks, 

Elisa 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1767 2368

@elisaplett 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 41 35

Hey, @elisaplett 

Eunice here from the Shopify Community, thanks for posting! 

From your message, it sounds like the font size isn't changing to fit the screen when viewing your site from a mobile device.

While I'm unable to provide you with a solution here, I can point you in the right direction to get this issue fixed as soon as possible.

If you're not using a free theme from Shopify, then your theme was made by a third-party theme developer. Can you confirm this is the theme you have? If it is, then to find support for this issue, you can view the support documentation for your theme, or, contact the theme developer. To contact the developer just click on Support from the theme listing. Here is a quick video to show you how.

If you didn't purchase this theme from the Shopify Theme Store, I recommend contacting the person/site you purchased the theme from for support.

Hope this helps a little. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out here.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
elisaplett
Tourist
12 0 2

Hello @dmwwebartisan - Thank you for your reply!

The website is https://marence.ca/ 

No password. 

Thank you again!

Elisa 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1767 2368

@elisaplett 

Are you talking about all headings and subheadings or only for slider headings and subheadings?

Let me know.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
elisaplett
Tourist
12 0 2

@dmwwebartisan - I am only speaking to the mobile slideshow headings and sub headings. As you will see in the screenshots below, the text size that carries over to the mobile version of the website is too large. Thanks again for your help with this!

77498.jpg30693.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7446 1767 2368

This is an accepted solution.

@elisaplett 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media screen and (max-width: 641px){
.u-h1{ font-size: 15px; }
.u-h6 { font-size: 9px; }
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

elisaplett
Tourist
12 0 2

Thank you so much @dmwwebartisan  !

tjuliana
Explorer
46 0 19

Hi, I just tried applying this code on my css and it didnt work.

just to confirm, this is supposed to go on theme.css?

Thank you so much

Juliana

tjuliana_0-1617742587680.png

0 Likes