Change Price color

Solved
Tourist
6 0 2

Sure @KetanKumar !

Our "clearance sale" page with that example from the picture I sent is here: https://www.kkgivingtree.com/collections/clearance-sale and the item from the picture will be the 6th item on that page but "all" items on that page are perfect examples.

Also, please note that the example in picture was from the "collection page" layout but the issue also affects the price layout on the individual product pages as well, as shown here: https://www.kkgivingtree.com/collections/clearance-sale/products/merrymaker-top-bloomer-set

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12315 1501 4459

Hello, @KristyC721 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello, I have the same issue with the theme Prestige.

In the Product grid, how can I make the Original price and the Sale price with two different colors? (es. Green and Red)

LIKE THIS

€ 400,00 € 200,00

Hope to get some help very soon! thank you

Shopify Partner
12315 1501 4459

@valeria_shadi 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tourist
6 0 3
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12315 1501 4459

@valeria_shadi 

Thanks for it 

i have to check this but i can't see this 

can you please share particular URL 

Tourist
6 0 3

Hi Kumar, sure

https://www.leshadi.com/collections/all 

Hope it works

Thanks

Shopify Partner
12315 1501 4459

@valeria_shadi 

Thanks 

it can be done some customization code can you please contact PM

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @KetanKumar , I'm using the impulse theme as well, and having the same issue about the sale price and original price's colour. 

The non-sale prices' colour will be changed to red at the same time if  I used the code you provided up there. 

My purpose is:  sale products -> original price keep black colour, sale price is changed to red colour

non-sale products -> no colour change on price, keep black

Could you please provide me any help that can solve this problem. Thank you so much.