Change Product Layout for My Shop

saferthansome
2 0 0

Hi,

Brand new to Shopify. Building out my store and I want to change the layout so that the product description displays to the right of the product instead of below. I would also like to change it so that the product images display smaller than they currently do. I am currently using the Narrative theme and have made customizations in it already, so I would prefer not to switch themes if that is going to mean I have to start over from scratch. Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
330 66 137

Can you share you store's url please?

Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es
0 Likes
saferthansome
2 0 0

Yes, my apologies. It is safer.band the password to view is 'noclaudias'

I have a few other questions too... I don't know if they are best asked on individual threads or in one place, so I'll ask them here and if the answer is the former then I will do that.

1) That seems to be the biggest that I can make my logo, is there anyway that I can make it bigger?

2) I want to change the size of the header overlay on the first image (the text that says says "Stuck On You") is there a way to control the font size? In an ideal world I would also like to add a sub header that said "The new digital single and playable V-Day Flexi Postcard" is that possible?

3) For the featured product "Stuck On You V-Day Postcard" I would like for it to display the description on this page, rather than someone having to click "Full Details" to see it, is that possible?

4) Is there a way to reduce the space between a header on a page and the content below? Page I am looking at is the "About" page, where I would like to reduce the space between "About" and the photo. Also, how do I change the url of the page (it is set to "about us" but would like to change to "about" or "bio")?

5) I like the full screen videos, is there a way to create a header above the video that says "VIDEOS"? I tried doing this using custom content and just having a blank field, but it automatically added text that said "This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar." Also, would like for it to have less separation between that header and the videos below.

Thanks so much for answering any of these questions.

0 Likes