Change Product Page - Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

On the Product Page - I want to add a Photo menu on the side, where it's like a carousel and you can click on the smaller thumbnail and it shows it in a larger size. 
If someone has code instructions that I can add a photo slider on my product page to achieve something similar please let me know. Thanks
This is an example of the slider I want on my Product Page :
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 12.52.46 PM.png

This is my Product Page below - I also need to move my Product description above the Add to Cart Button. 
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 12.54.23 PM.png
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5868 860 1967

Hello, @savoirew404 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Ketan,

Do you have the code for the slider? I have some code experience. Thanks for answering the feature collection, I made the change but I decided I will just do a feature product section it looks better and people can add to cart quickly. 

For the slider on the Product Page,  though I'm sure if you give me the code I can figure it out Thank you!!

@KetanKumar 

April 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5868 860 1967

@savoirew404 

it's was a coupe of change the code HTML, CSS javascript, and liquid code take to a long time so we are suggestions hire Shopify expert or me.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes