Change button on slideshow brooklyn

Solved
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi! I'm trying to change the position of the CTA button on the slideshow section and I did but it only changed on one of the images not on all of them. Is there a way to do it on both images? thanks!! my store is https://leenaandlu.co

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
927 96 150

Assuming you are referencing to your homepage slider, if so, for which of the slides you managed to change the position and for which it failed? Also, if you can draw approximately the desired position that would help.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes

Hi,

Do you want a different position of the button on each slider?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1
Thanks for your prompt response! Yes, it is on my homepage I’ve managed to change it on the hero slide. New position is -300 px. But I have two images on the slideshow and it only changed in one. Thanks for your help!
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
927 96 150

It should be -300px what I see instead is -300 which is an invalid value for margin-bottom. Have a look and adjust.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Tourist
15 0 1

Thanks! It worked!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I would like to do this as well and was just wondering where the line of code was to change to -300px?

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi! In my case, it was on the line 2298 in the theme.scss.liquid. I hope it helps!

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you! Worked perfectly :)

0 Likes