Change button text color in Debut theme for specific buttons

explorerama
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I would like to change the color of the text in a few specific buttons in my the checkout of my store. I'm using the Debut theme.

Specifically these buttons: screenshots below

Continue to payment

Complete order

Apply (specifically when it is active because there is a discount code entered)

Pay now

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 1.10.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-18 at 1.11.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-18 at 1.11.46 PM.png

I have seen on other responses that the area to edit this code is:

• Visit your Online Store > Themes in Admin
  • Click the [...] button for your theme, and choose Edit HTML/CSS
  • Search for the theme.scss.liquid file, under Assets

But I'm not sure how to adjust the text for these buttons. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14186 1652 5101

@explorerama 

Sorry, you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

sorry checkout page more customization allow only for Shopify plus plan no more so sorry.

it's simple change button colors that's it 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
explorerama
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, Thanks for much for the response. I've seen on other posts in this community that you're able to change the CSS directly without having a Plus account. Are you able to advise on this or ask someone that is able to? 

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
explorerama
Tourist
4 0 1

This is an example of what I'm referring to - I think it's possible I can figure it out from this post, but would be amazing to get a specific answer to my issue if possible form someone like @Bo who wrote this or another person that is able to respond directly. I'm going to try to figure it out from that post by Bo (fingers crossed).

Thank you!

0 Likes