Change checkout page

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi guys, can someone tell me how can I change the entiry checkout page like this:

https://maverickbyloganpaul.com/pages/checkout

So after you press checkout it show everything , you can add in one page everything details and card details and its done. On normal shopify you need to add your details , then shipping , then credit card.... 

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1841 171 491

Hi,

That's not a Shopify checkout page. They are using Crossboarder Checkout by FedEx nee Bongo Checkout. The checkout is external to Shopify and loaded inside an Iframe. Shopify's checkout can only be customized if you're on a Plus plan and have requested / been granted permission to customize checkout.liquid.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1754 88 214

Hi, kingsport, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Karl is exactly right here. To be able to customize the checkout in any way you would need to be on the Shopify Plus plan. You can find out more details about this and the checkout.liquid file from information document Shopify has on it here

In saying this above, you can make some edits to the checkout page such as adding your logo, background images, colors or text fonts to give the checkout it's unique identity. You can see the guide Shopify has on how to implement these edits here should you wish. 

Hope this helps and answers your question. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes