Change color of 'Add to Cart' button

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking to change the color of my Add to Cart button and am using the Classic theme.  I can't do this through Customize Theme / Colors as it changes other things like links.  I've tried finding the button in the HTML files but can't seem to find it.  Can anyone tell were I can change the color of the Add to Cart button?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hi there Todd,

1. Navigate to your HTML files.
  2. Find 'timber.css' file
  3. Hit CTRL + F
  4. Paste ' background-color:'
  5. Then enter the hex code of the colour you want :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you Steph! 

That did the trick.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i was looking to do this as well, i am using the "supply" theme and did not see the "timber.css" file you mentioned.  is there a different place to do this?

also, do you have a good place to find useful color #numbers? i want to change my cart button to a nice greeen or orange. any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi, i am using venture theme for my shopify store . please tell me how to change colour of - add to cart - button in this theme. i don't want to change other buttons color . is timber.css technique will apply to my theme? i don't know coding so i am confused. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hey, steph14 thanks that stuff worked.

you look like an expert. can you help me to shift my store from WordPress to Shopify.there is N number of problems with WordPress. I think by shifting to Shopify my life gets easier. there will be any URL structure problem if I shift my store?. I don't know the coding so please help me. thanks in advance.

my store: www.phonecovercase.in

0 Likes