Change color of "Shop" or "Shopping" at the home page

Solved
alleine
Tourist
5 0 2

hey i have problems with my homepage "shop" button. The color is black but i want to change it to white. Can someone help me please where can i find the option for this color.

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

Hi there, Can you pls provide a screenshot ?

THANKS

alleine
Tourist
5 0 2

if you go to https://alleine.shop/ you will see on the homepage the black font "EINKAUFEN" i want to change it to white

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@alleine  Hi there, If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

Ok follow these steps to change button color.

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store 
  2. and then click Customize.
  3. Click Theme settings  (go right side bottom)
  4. Click Typography to change fonts
  5. Click colors to change colors
  6. Click Save.

Hope this Helps, If it does then please Like and Accept Solution.

THANKS

Shopify Partner/Expert
hash777

alleine
Tourist
5 0 2

if i click on typography there is no color option , i can only change the font. right above typography is a color option but i cant change the color for the "shop" on there

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@alleine  Hi there, If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

What theme is this ? 

Typography is for fonts and color is for color changing. In color go to button color and there should be button text color and button background color. click color and change or insert #FFFF button background color will change to white, OK

7.PNG

Hope this Helps, If it does then please Like and Accept Solution.

THANKS

Shopify Partner/Expert
hash777

alleine
Tourist
5 0 2

i have the theme brooklyn and on your screenshot it looks different i dont have the color options maybe i cant change the color for the boorklyn theme?

hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@alleine  Mostly all themes have color changing at the same place where I Shown you.

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@alleine  you see this

1. Click Theme settings.
  2. Click Colors.
  3. To open the color picker, click the color swatch for the content type color you want to change. The Recently selected area shows colors that you have recently selected for your theme. The Currently used area shows colors that you are currently using in other parts of your theme.

To set a specific hex color code, click on the text field to enter the color.

To set the color to transparent, delete the hex code value from the text field.

4. Click Save.

Note

The color of the header navigation is determined by the color setting for Headings. If the slideshow section  contains one or more slides, then the header navigation on the home page is determined by the color setting for Text in the slideshow section  settings.

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

This is an accepted solution.

@alleine  Ok you can change color from header or skideshow. go to bottom to change color

e.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

Shopify Partner/Expert
hash777