Change color titles - Wave effect

winebeers
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello!

This is my first time here, hope everyone is ok. I made a customisation on my store so all the main titles on homepage have a wave effect. Although, I cant change the colors of the titles anymore, which is quite annoying (www.timtim.uk, password winebeers, streamline theme). I tried everything, nothing seems to work.

Is there anyone that can help me with this issue?

Thank you so much

Akibhusen
Excursionist
200 37 68

HI @winebeers ,

Welcome!

Please add the below code of CSS at the end of your theme.css file. You can find the theme.css file in assets folder of your theme.

.text-container textPath{

fill:#ffff00;

}

you can update the hex code which you want. hope this will help you.

Akibhusen Shekh | Shopify Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
winebeers
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your reply!!!! Unfortunately it didnt work. But it worked adding style="
fill: #002251 to <text text-anchor="middle" data-parallax="{"translateX": ["30%","10%"]}">
<textPath class="text-path" href="#text-curve" startOffset="10%" data-parallax="{&quot;startOffset&quot;: [&quot;20%&quot;,&quot;50%&quot;]}"style="
fill: #002251;

However, when I try to delete/hide the delicatessen section, all titles reduce their size and looks completely weird. The same didn't happen with the sliders sections. It seems the homepage are "blocked" or connected. Is there any solution for this?

Thank you again

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7479 1776 2381

@winebeers 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

h1.section-header__title {
    color: #ea7e00 !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Akibhusen
Excursionist
200 37 68

Hi @winebeers ,

Can you please share your store backend details? So, I can check and update accordingly

Akibhusen Shekh | Shopify Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
winebeers
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, @Akibhusen and @dmwwebartisan 

Thank you so much for helping me. Unfortunately it didn't work.

My designer already corrected the code for the sizing issue. However, this code for the color changing still does't work and I don't know if I can add style="
fill: #002251 to this code  <text text-anchor="middle" data-parallax="{"translateX": ["30%","10%"]}">
<textPath class="text-path" href="#text-curve" startOffset="10%" data-parallax="{&quot;startOffset&quot;: [&quot;20%&quot;,&quot;50%&quot;]}"

Is there any other solution to just add the color code to theme.css? Thank you!

0 Likes