Change colour of slideshow button in Atlantic Modern theme

4 0 0

Hi:

Can any Shopify warriors help me change the colour of my slideshow call to action button on the home page of my site? I've gone to Assets > theme.scss.liquid file to add the colour number I'd like, but there are 14000 lines of code and even doing a CTL FIND, doesn't reality help me locate the correct place to enter the colour ref or find the correct line of coding for the button I want.

Any help would be most welcome.

Cheers

Rin

0 Likes

Hello ,

If you want to change the background color of slideshow button then

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Customize

And follow below steps which is mention in screenshots

2019-12-10_14-50.jpg

2019-12-10_14-51.jpg

2019-12-10_14-55.jpg

Or If you want to change it in CSS

Then please paste below code in theme.scss file

.slideshow .call-to-action {
	background: red !important;
	color: #fff !important;
}

Note:Please change color as per your requirement

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi:

Thanks for your response - unfortunately I'd already followed these steps but my THEME settings do not have the BUTTON field. Please see attachment.

Can you please advise?

0 Likes

@Rinaldo_Colombi,

I am unable to see attachment

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
4 0 0

HI:

I needed to change my ACCENT BUTTON in the THEME SETTINGS / COLORS - thanks all done now

@Rinaldo_Colombi wrote:

Hi:

Can any Shopify warriors help me change the colour of my slideshow call to action button on the home page of my site? I've gone to Assets > theme.scss.liquid file to add the colour number I'd like, but there are 14000 lines of code and even doing a CTL FIND, doesn't reality help me locate the correct place to enter the colour ref or find the correct line of coding for the button I want.

Any help would be most welcome.

Cheers

Rin

0 Likes