Change colour of the cartCost displayed on the header menu when something is added to cart.

Solved
12 0 0

Hi, 

I couldn't anything to suggest that this has been done before.

I am trying to find out if it is possible to change the colour of the cartCost displayed in the header menu next to the cart link on Pipeline to another colour without changing the colour of the 'Cart Link' itself?

I have highlighted what i hope to change the colour of.

Many thanks 

Andrew 

website screenshot.png

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2123 354 445

Hi @AJW-Automotive 

Send me your store url

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0
Hi,
I am using a different theme to the one mentioned. But i hope the implementation is similar.

Www.ajw-automotive.com is my current store

Many thanks
0 Likes
Astronaut
1003 129 235

Unfortunately it's not going to be the same. We'll need to see the theme you're working on. You can go to the theme  you want the change on and go to Actions > Preview and a bar at the bottom of the window will come up that says "Close Preview" or "Share Preview" -- Share preview will give you a link you can give us that expires in an hour.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
12 0 0
Hi it wont play ball on the mobile app. I will get my partner to do it when she can. Do i just share it here when we get it to work?
0 Likes
Astronaut
1003 129 235

You can share it here or you can send me a direct message and send it if you don't want the whole world to see it for any reason. You'll need to enable messaging in your profile.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
12 0 0

https://tyhat19a223i4ney-9416835168.shopifypreview.com

This is the link to the preview. Also seem to be having issues with the pictures, with them not displaying at all, showing only a grey box. Not sure why, any help is appreciated. Many thanks

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
1003 129 235

Well for your the cart color you can add this to the bottom of the theme.scss.liquid file in your assets folder:

span.cartCost {
    color: red;
}

Where red can be whatever color you want, I suggest using a hex code, just dont forget to put the hash at the beginning of the code. 

I honestly couldn't tell you what's going on with your images. Has it always been like that? Was this theme developed for you or is it a free shopify theme?

0 Likes
12 0 0
Its paid. I have a back up i will just have to compare the code and see where i went wrong that has somehow messed up my images. I bt there is a #code somewhere that i have put in the wrong place or i forgot a semi colon
0 Likes