Solved

Change featured collection grid in Streamline theme

janisk
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello, Ive been trying to change the width of my Featured collection grid section on my page with no help. I want the featured collections to be wider, not full length of the page, but a lot wider than they are now. After that I want to make thumbnails bigger to fit the wider look, but I have figured out how to make the product images bigger already via: 

@media only screen and (min-width: 769px) {
.grid__item.grid-product.grid-product--padded.medium-up--one-quarter.aos-init.aos-animate {
    padding: 0 !important;
    margin: 0;
    width: 33% !important;
}

Ive added an image of what I mean below. Black is current width that I cant find how to change and red is how I want it to be:

rvvrebr.png

Store URL: tworagrets.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.css

.page-width.page-width--flush{
max-width: 1500px;
}

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.css

.page-width.page-width--flush{
max-width: 1500px;
}

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
janisk
Tourist
11 0 1

I cant believe that worked... I stared at that part of code many times before but didnt know that's it. Thank you so much

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad it worked.