Change 'from' product

Duygu
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi there,

My Shopify is set up in Dutch. I would like to change a word but can't seem to find it in themes > edit language.

It is the 'from xx dollars/euro's' that shows on the homepage when a product has several options. Where can I change this?

Thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-04 om 01.25.46.png

NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
239 48 75

@Duygu Please provide the URL of your store and if it is password protected please share the password too. Thanks

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
5862 1339 1721

@Duygu 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
Natztech
Shopify Partner
663 180 439

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
Duygu
Tourist
4 0 3
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
5862 1339 1721

@Duygu 

I checked but this can't be done via CSS. I have to check the liquid code. If you provide staff access. It will be easy to give you a solution. I will correct it and provide the solution here.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
696 71 124

Hi @Duygu

You can open file "nl.default.json" and find with text "van" to replace with your text you want to change. If you can not find that text, maybe this text has hard code on your theme.

If you can not do that, you can add me as a staff, I'll check it for you. (my email: jones.evan137@gmail.com)

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes