Change header and text font color in part of footer

Solved
NickM89
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello Shopify and everyone else,

Thank you for all these usefull threads and the information you provide. I'm trying to do a variant of something that has already been explained. But the variant on a different theme (Venture) is something that's new and not explained yet. And I really hope you can help me with this. This question is about the footer of my shopify store and the content inside of it.
My footer is just fine the way it is. I have a footer in a background color and the footer-menu with hyperlinks to several pages in a white-ish color. This can stay the way it is.

The thing I want to change is that I've added content to my footer: "Text". This has a header and actual text. No hyperlinks, just text. Right now this text, both the header and text, are in the same color as the hyperlink menu that's also in the footer. I'd like to change the color of the text block (both header and text) in the footer, but not the color of the hyperlink menu in the footer. I hope I explain this clearly, English is not my native language.

To sum this up: I have a footer in a background color, that I'd like to leave the same color.
In my footer there's basically two colums: the left column is a hyperlink menu with a header: leave the same color. The right column contains text and a header: I'd like to manually change the color of only this header and text. I've added an edited printscreen here with a red box around the text and header I'd like to manually change into a different font color.

Shopify-printscreen1.jpg

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you very much!
Nick

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
1919 302 825

For that, I need to analyze your website and then I can provide any solution over here.

So Please provide website URL and if your store is password protected then also provide password.

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
NickM89
Tourist
4 1 0

Dear ParamSoft,

Thank you for your reply.
I've sent you an email with the website URL. You could reply through email or here, but we'd like to keep our website URL to ourselves for obvious reasons

Thank you very much,
NickM89

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
1919 302 825

Do not worry.  You can go to my profile and check my previous post so that you will have better idea.

NickM89
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Dear readers,

ParamSoft has sent me this code through email, which I've tried and works perfectly!

.site-footer .flex-footer .flex__item:nth-child(2) .site-footer__section .site-footer__section-title,
.site-footer .flex-footer .flex__item:nth-child(2) .site-footer__section .rte-setting,
.site-footer .flex-footer .flex__item:nth-child(2) .site-footer__section .rte-setting * {
color: #000000 !important; /* Place hex color code here to change the color */
}

Place this at the end of theme.scss.liquid in the Assets section of your webshops code.
Make sure to backup your theme before you do!

I'm sharing it here for others who struggle with the same issue. All credit goes to ParamSoft!

Thank you very much ParamSoft!
Nick

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
1919 302 825

Thank you for the update. Please accept my answer as solution.