Change header button positions

ZaDu
Explorer
69 0 22

Hello. On my mobile store, I want to put my logo in the centre of the header and the Three Lines Icon (not sure what its called) on the left and the search and cart button on the right. How do I do this?

https://zadulighting.com

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15899 1753 5849

@ZaDu 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

Hi @ZaDu ,

as KetanKumar hinted it can be done. You will find the code in the file header.liquid in the Sections folder of your theme. There you basically can just change the order of the elements.

The problem here is that your theme, Debut, is here quite simple - meaning it does not differentiate much what kind of screen size you have, only the hamburger menu (three lines icon) reacts. So if you reorder your header this will affect all user not only user with small screens (mobile phones). If this is ok for you than it is easy otherwise it is a little bit more work.

Regards
Thomas

• War meine Antwort hilfreich? Hinterlasse bitte ein Like.
• Hat meine Antwort Dein Problem gelöst? Bitte akzeptiere sie als Lösung.
0 Likes