Change option selection to drop down menu

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @Helen! I, like many of the others above, am having the same issue where I would like to replace variant buttons with a dropdown menu in the Featured Product on the Home Page. It is working on the product pages, but not on the home page.

I'm using the latest version of the Brooklyn theme, which at this time is 16.0.10. Could you please help me on this? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hey, @seangaffney

I’m happy to help! Please keep an eye out for an email that I am sending to you so that I can authenticate your account and look into if we can make this customization for you too.

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, I'm having the same issue where I would like to replace buttons by dropdown menu in the Featured Product on the Home Page.

Could you please help me on this? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

No problem, @Enoch111 ! Email on its way to your inbox shortly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Helen! We have the same problem about putting the dropdown menu to our home page. Can you please help us? Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Sure, I’d be happy to help, @photogeniee! Please keep an eye out for an email I am sending you to get started with this. 

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Helen! We have the same problem about putting the dropdown menu to our home page on the featured product section. Would you be able to help us?? Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hi, @JuanB

Welcome to the Community! I’ll send you an email to look into this for you as well. However, it has been a few days since your post within this thread, so if you have contacted live support in the meantime to have this facilitated, please let me know.

Thanks!

0 Likes