Change or create? "You may also like"

MCAjewelry
Tourist
13 0 2

I usually create a jewelry set of Necklace, bracelet, and/or earrings.  I want to have the necklace as the primary product and the bracelet and/or earrings as a "You might also like" with a new product page and price.  The customer can select all three or only two or only one.  If the bracelet or earrings are not purchased, they remain as a single product.  
I have kind of figured out a round about way to do this, but was hoping that there might be a practical way.  Any suggestions?  

Thank you 
 Jewelry by Sande Gene

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17400 1877 6491

@MCAjewelry 

yes please add this code product page template 

https://www.shopify.in/partners/blog/related-products

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
MCAjewelry
Tourist
13 0 2
Mr Kumar
Thank you, but this is not quite what I want. I prefer for the
recommendation be very specific to the exact match bracelet and/or
earrings. Not just the collection of bracelets or earrings. I do
appreciate you response. Thank you. Jewelry by Sande Gene
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17400 1877 6491

@MCAjewelry 

do you need special collection?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
MCAjewelry
Tourist
13 0 2

My jewelry is usually made in sets.  Necklace A, bracelet A, earrings A.  Necklace B, bracelet B, Earrings B.  I want Necklace A and bracelet A and earrings A to all be "you might also like" to each other.  Necklace B, bracelet B earrings B to be "you might also like" to each other and A does not show B, NOR B does not show A.  Does that help more in my want?  I am not sure how else to describe it.    Thank you.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17400 1877 6491

@MCAjewelry 

thanks or clear but sorry it's not possible You may also like it was dynamic we're doesn't our control

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
428 54 79

Hi, @MCAjewelry!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Have you checked out any of the Upsell Apps in the Shopify App Store? I've shared a few example apps you might be interested in reviewing.

• ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell is one of the more popular upselling apps. They offer a free plan for up to 50 shop orders per month.

• Frequently Bought Together is another app that is commonly used for this purpose. If your shop was opened in the last 3 months, this app will remain free; otherwise you'd be looking at $9.99/month USD.

• Upsell Recommendations - Free is an entirely free app that also provides merchants with the ability to upsell their products.

Might either of these be suitable options for your business needs? If not, are you able to elaborate on what these apps are unable to provide for your business that you are requiring? I'd be happy to take another look to see if we can find an appropriate solution.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MCAjewelry
Tourist
13 0 2
Thank you
I have found a work around and since there is NO options available, then
I feel free to use my work around with ease. No one can object since I am
not walking on any ones toes.
Thank you.
Jewelry by Sande Gene