Change position of logo on mobile?

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

Dear Shopify Team,

I've centralized my logo on Brooklyn theme, and everything looks okey now, except 1 problem. On my product page on mobile mode, the logo has to go a little bit up. It covers the collection title. However, when i reduce the top padding, it affects my logo on the computer screen's home page as well. Is there any way to change the position of my logo only on phone and only on product page?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My webpage url is: https://suradeus.com/ Password: comingsoon

Thanks a lot!

Sura Rzayeva

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Sura,

Please add this code at the bottom of theme->edit code->assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
.announcement-bar__message {
	font-size: 12px;
}
.suraslogo {
	padding-top: 0 !important;
	max-width: 58px !important;
	right: 50%;
	left: 50% !important;
	margin-left: -28px !important;
}
.site-header__logo img {
    margin-top: 0;
}}

It resolves you all issue.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Dear Pallavi,

Thank you! Thankkkk youuuu!!!!!

Have a great day! You are the best!

Hugs,

Sura Rzayeva

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 2

Hi oscprofessional,

I hope you are well. I am writing you about www.ekook.com, password dawmao. There would be some issues to be solved:

1) I can see the logo in the browser version but the logo will not be showed in the mobile version (in the announcement bar).

2) In the homepage, photo + text (title: Welcome to EKOOK!) the English version is ok, with the correct spaces but the Italian version (I have translated the texts by using Etranslate) there are no spaces and I cannot do anything directly. How would it be possible to amend that please?

3) Would it be possible to put 2 different images, one for the English version and the other one for the Italian version? 

Thank you very much, have a lovely day.

0 Likes