Change product image on mouse hover

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am currently using the Brooklyn theme.  I have tried google searching to find how to edit the code so that a product image changes on mouse over when viewing a collection.  Everything I found from google searching seems to be out of date now.  Can anyone tell me which section of the code I need to alter and what I need to insert?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
31 0 2

Hey, Katie!

I'm not sure if you've found this document in your searches or not, but in case you didn't, you can give this tutorial right here a try! Hopefully that will work for you. If you've already tried this one, hopefully a developer sees this post and can lend a hand, or you can reach out directly to one for more custom help right here!

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I'm also trying to add hover effect on product images but failed. Follow the same guide/tutorial provided BUT nothing happens when i hover on product images on my store. Would appreciate if someone kind to help out and advise what i do wrong.

Atatched the HTML codes. I had copied the hover scripts into theme.scss.liquid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can someone help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

does not work

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

im having the same issue, did you find an answer? i keep being directed to that guide but it doesnt do anything after following it i think the issue is with the css placement that i did but im not sure

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

Hey Guys,

This is Tamal here from HeyCarson.

I see that you are trying to get the product image change on mouse hover. You can just get the small task here to get this customization done for your store.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hey, for anyone looking for "plug and play" solution - we have released an app to change images on hover

0 Likes