Change product variant according to clicked image Brooklyn theme

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

@GoodfyLabs 

Thank a lot. You are Genius. Shopify team denied it wont be possible. Thanks a lot sir.

It is working on Desktop but In mobile still its a same problem. Any help to make it work on mobile as well

1 Like
Highlighted

@ATUP wrote:

@GoodfyLabs 

Thank a lot. You are Genius. Shopify team denied it wont be possible. Thanks a lot sir.

It is working on Desktop but In mobile still its a same problem. Any help to make it work on mobile as well

Hey @ATUP  ... thanks to the guys develop the tutorial.

Please send me the screenshot of your product page in MOBILE 

Best regards 

William Alencar
GoodFy Labs
Brazilian Shopify Experts
Getting Satisfied Customers around the World
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi All,

I was finally able to get it to work for Brooklyn on my desktop site but it only works when you click on the front side of the shirt. When you click on the back side of the shirt it doesn't change.  Any tips?

FYI, I had to use second set of code posted for the theme.js.liquid github link.  The one by jonathanmoore.

Also if anyone has gotten this to work on the mobile app that would be amazing.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How were you able to get it resolved? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,

What is your theme ? did you follow the instructions in the beginning of thread ?

Best Regards
William Alencar
GoodFy Labs
Brazilian Shopify Experts
Getting Satisfied Customers around the World
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

The changes by @tim  with the link tutorial, https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-select-variants-by-clicking-images , still did not work for me. Anyone figure this out yet? Selecting the image and the product changing to the correct variant. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Where should these codes be added to?

0 Likes