Change "BUY NOW" button size

Solved
Highlighted
Globetrotter
626 60 67

@kuchak wrote:

Hi! Can you advise where I can change the text from BUY IT NOW to something like DONATE NOW (charity site)

check In the Current Theme section, choose “Edit languages” in the Actions drop down. It might have option to do it, else we may need to edit the code.

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 1 0

unfortunately you can only edit the add to cart button text that way so it'd have to be through code.. any idea where that snippet of code is/how to move forward? :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
626 60 67

@kuchak wrote:

unfortunately you can only edit the add to cart button text that way so it'd have to be through code.. any idea where that snippet of code is/how to move forward? :)

can you add me add staff to your site? I will check it and let you know the details

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 1 0

Sorry I don't have authority from my team to add others to the store.. would you mind checking the debut theme :)?  We haven't done any code edits besides hiding the add to cart button!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
626 60 67

@kuchak wrote:

Sorry I don't have authority from my team to add others to the store.. would you mind checking the debut theme :)?  We haven't done any code edits besides hiding the add to cart button!

then try to find it in section product template

this will have code for product form and in that form you will have the button, it will mostly be a link in <a href""></a>

so check for it, if you face any issues, we can have skype call where you can share screen, i will help you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 5

I tried to add the code to change button size and it just changed my whole layout.  I'm using text columns with image so I wonder if the code needs to be somewhere else?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
626 60 67

@bbuchler wrote:

I tried to add the code to change button size and it just changed my whole layout.  I'm using text columns with image so I wonder if the code needs to be somewhere else?

please share your website link.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 5

My site is password protected.

0 Likes