Change size of images (added with rich text editor) in the mobile view

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Hey there!

I added three pictures with rich text editor and linked each of them to a collection page. In the desktop view the size of the pictures are good, but in the mobile view, it seems to be so small for even see it. I don't know if it is possible to make them bigger or even better to place one picture at the top and two pictures below.

Desktop viewDesktop viewMobile view (pictures are too small to be seen)Mobile view (pictures are too small to be seen)

The webpage URL is https://xn-2i0b75ttzb5vk.myshopify.com/ (don't have a domain yet) and the password is whahnt

To be specific, the three pictures can be seen in https://xn-2i0b75ttzb5vk.myshopify.com/collections/%EC%B9%9C%ED%99%98%EA%B2%BD-%EB%AA%A9%EA%B1%B8%EC...

Thanks a lot!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6091 893 2056

@killa14 

Thanks for post.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/timber.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media screen and (max-width: 590px) {
#CollectionSection  {
td {
    width: 100%;
    display: grid;

img {
  max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%;
} 

}
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Thank you so much for the quick reply.

I added the code, but the pictures are too big now, I mean they ocuppied the 100%of the space. It is not bad but since they are there as options, i think smaller size will be fine. I tried to change in the code the "max-width" to 50% instead of 100%, and i think that size is okay, however the pictures are in the left part instead of the center. I don't it is possible to put two images in the top and one below for a better view.

kjv.pngAn option of viewAn option of view

Thanks again!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6091 893 2056

@killa14 

Thanks for uppdate 

sorry but store is password protect.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes