Change specific color button on PRESTIGE

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello,

I would like to change the color button on my collection list page, but i do not want to have anything written on the collection image.

Also, on the blog articles page, I would like to have only one article at the time and no recomendation of other articles.

I work on PRESTIGE THEME and the store is not online yet.

Thanks for your help.

S.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5841 853 1960

Hello, @Salmadif 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site preview URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks @KetanKumar  for your answer. unfortunately I can't share the url as it is not published yet and i am working for a client.

Regarding the button: I would like to change the color of the background of the collection list buttons. 

To not have the subheading on my collection image, i put the text color in transparent, but then the button color background also changed to transparent...

I can't change the background color button on this specific collection list page....

please help :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5841 853 1960

@Salmadif 

can you please share the store preview URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes