Solved

Change the color of a single navigation menu - Impulse theme

AWoo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello - 

I'm looking for CSS coding help on the Impulse Theme. I would like to change the text color of ONLY one navigation menu item to highlight it - the "SALE" menu should appear in red rather than black and also in the sidebar menu (responsive design). 

Website link: https://www.lachiccalgary.com/

Accepted Solution (1)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AWoo 

Add the following code to the bottom of your theme.css file:

#shopify-section-header > div:nth-child(3) > div.header-sticky-wrapper > div > div > header > div.page-width > div > div.header-item.header-item--navigation.text-center > ul > li:nth-child(1) > a {
    color: red;
}

#NavDrawer > div > div.drawer__scrollable > ul.mobile-nav > li.mobile-nav__item.appear-animation.appear-delay-2 > a {
}

That should do it! Don't forget to like & mark as a solution to help the community find answers faster, cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AWoo 

Add the following code to the bottom of your theme.css file:

#shopify-section-header > div:nth-child(3) > div.header-sticky-wrapper > div > div > header > div.page-width > div > div.header-item.header-item--navigation.text-center > ul > li:nth-child(1) > a {
}

#NavDrawer > div > div.drawer__scrollable > ul.mobile-nav > li.mobile-nav__item.appear-animation.appear-delay-2 > a {
}

That should do it! Don't forget to like & mark as a solution to help the community find answers faster, cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
AWoo
Tourist
5 0 1

This is fantastic thank you!
Any insight on if we can also adjust the underline color that appears on rollover?

Matteo_Filip
Visitor
3 0 0

And if i would like to change other sections of my menu? For example only "Borse reversibili" under the "Borse" dropdown?