Change the font of the product name

Solved
sultaan
Tourist
9 1 2

Hello,

I'm using Narrative theme, the font size of the products name on my collection page is too big I want to change the size of it how?

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 12.04.02 AM.png

0 Likes

Hi @sultaan  You could use the HTML inspector to locate the product title and then set a css rule - for example ("font-size: 15px;"). I have a video (https://youtu.be/z_mu45rbpeM) talking about how to change the font styles for Shopify store webpage, you may find the elements in the video are different, but the idea is the same. You can easily do it by yourself.

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
sultaan
Tourist
9 1 2

Couldn't do it, my friend! I'm not able to find the product title text-size in the inspector.

0 Likes

@sultaan wrote:

Couldn't do it, my friend! I'm not able to find the product title text-size in the inspector.

@sultaan 
Could you please share your store URL and password, so I can take a look? Thanks 

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
sultaan
Tourist
9 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

So @DeepCode helped me, I entered this code  #shopify-section-collection-template .card__name{ font-size: 15px; } at the end of theme.scss.liquid

0 Likes