Change the product description position

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm using the Venture template on my shop and i would like to know if someone can help me to change in a product page the position of the product description bloc.

Actually my product page contain at the left side all images and at the right side of the page the card and the product description. I would like to keep all images at the left side, the card at the right side, seperate the description and put it to the bottom.

If someone can help me it'll be a great pleasure for me :)

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Cemal,

You can move the product description to any part of the product page, for that just copy paste this piece of code where you want it to get displayed

<div class="rte product-single__description" itemprop="description">
          {{ product.description }}
 </div>

Hope that helps!

Have something to say? Or need to say Hi! just mail me at sagar.khadke03@gmail.com or visit https://sagarkhadke.myshopify.com
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey Sagar,

Where do I paste the product description code exactly if I want it on the right side under price and CTA?

Debut theme btw.

Thanks.

LongLiveKersuh.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Ivan,

If you want to display product description below price then paste above code after:- 

<div class="product__price">
  {% include 'product-price', variant: current_variant %}
</div>

Let me know if it helped.

Thanks,

Sagar Khadke

Have something to say? Or need to say Hi! just mail me at sagar.khadke03@gmail.com or visit https://sagarkhadke.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 1 4

Hello Sagar,

If I want the product description to first start on the right next to the images and then continue from the left all the way to the right after the images section is over so the product description fills the page, where should I add the code. Thanks in advance :)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes i have the same question.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Please, can you tell that on which page of the code, we can find the section mentioned by you?

I have seen it in product.liquid and product.description-description.liquid but there isn't there any.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Did you find out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How can i move all the pictures on the left side.... like product variant images should be displayed on the left side of the main image? Can anyone help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you find the code for this??

0 Likes