Change the product image of cart and checkout page

Highlighted
5 0 0

i have added the custom image variant in product so i want to make sure that, the image varient seleced shows in cart and checkout page also. can anyone help me with that???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
499 32 83

Hello, @Surajqode !

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Can you tell me more about what you're looking to achieve? It sounds like you had changed an image for one of your product variants - are you having difficulty with that image showing up on your storefront?

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

i have created a product page and it have custom stone type as image: created using Shopify UI Elements Generator. And now when customer click on that variant, i want that selected variant image to be show in cart page as product image instead of feature image.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
499 32 83

Okay, I see. What you will want to do is add images to each of your variant values from within your Shopify Admin. Once you have images attached to each variant, if a customer adds one of those variants to their cart - then the variant image will be what is shown in the cart page. 

• To add an image to a variant value, you would want to head into your Shopify Admin
  • Shopify Admin> Products page 
  • Click on the product you want to adjust> scroll down to the variant options section
  • Click on 'Edit' beside the variant> you can add the image on the following page

You can also follow this guide to help you add images to each of your variant values. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you. But the variants that i made was custom so Shopify Admin> Products page don't have that list. Is there any way to change the value of

line-item object

or values of product image , which is to be send to cart page so that it will reflect on cart, checkout and email also?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
499 32 83

Hello again, @Surajqode!

Karlie here! I see what you mean. I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to assist you with any coding changes, however there are plenty of developers and coding experts that respond to forum posts like these in this Shopify Community. I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

0 Likes