Change the product page of the Narrative theme

pherkan
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi Shopify fam,

The amount of times we've been asked how we changed the product page of the Narrative theme is insane. Therefore I decided to write an article on how we did it.

Always keep a back-up of your theme just in case anything goes wrong!

If you have any questions or if some things don't seem to work; feel free to contact me through: me [at] pherkan [dot] com (or leave a reply below).

https://medium.com/@pherkan/customize-the-product-page-of-the-narrative-theme-in-shopify-1c617cf7f76...

Have a nice day! ?

Yes, it's called aeuoeu.
KarlOffenberger
Shopify Partner
1867 182 777

Nice one! Awesome writeup.

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
ImogenJG
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey, 

Thanks for your write-up. It was really helpful. 

I'm just struggling with a couple of layout issues. 

The images are still showing one above the other (and with the bullet points of a <ul>). Is this to do with the way I have uploaded the flexslider files? I tried changing line 25 to carousel or flex-container to see if that would work but nothing changed. 

Then I would like the Variant Forms, Buy buttons, share buttons and tabs to all be centred underneath the product title. I've tried adding <center> to various postions but nothing works. 

And with the tabs is it possible to make it so that the information doesn't show until the tab has been clicked? At the moment all sections are visible and the tabs just act as anchors.

I would be really grateful for any help with any of these issues.

Thanks so much 

Imgen

Guada
1 0 0

did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Maachi15
2 0 0

i need help with this. i have the narrative theme and i need all my product pages to be customized. The standard layout is not user friendly/. All my words are all over the place. Please help someone. 

0 Likes
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4131 569 998

Hi,

I can help you, I did this before and my prices are cheap

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Or Skype: jasoliya.brijesh
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Maachi15
2 0 0
how much do you charge?
0 Likes
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4131 569 998

It will look like  https://sample-store-1331.myshopify.com/products/codify-product?preview_theme_id=81217355843

and change you very less just Pm me

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Or Skype: jasoliya.brijesh
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
RCCommerceMedia
1 0 0

Hi, I am looking to set up my description in the narrative theme and would be willing to pay to implement of your sample-store-1331 product Codify Product page. Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Thank You! 

0 Likes
albertbosch
1 0 0

Hi! i want my product page look like yours, how can i do it? can you show me or you can do it?

0 Likes