Change the title of all product page to actually "All Product"

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 1

Hi, Im using Narrative

Is there any way to change the all product page title to actually"All Products" ? Thank you1.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 5 4

👋Hi @HolyHeck 

Go to your https://yourshop.myshopify.com/admin/themes  > Actions > Edit code > open your theme.liquid, there you have to find your <title> tag which defines the tag that will be rendered in each page.

You will have something similar to:

<title>
{{ page_title }}{% if current_tags %}{% assign meta_tags = current_tags | join: ', ' %} &ndash; {{ 'general.meta.tags' | t: tags: meta_tags }}{% endif %}{% if current_page != 1 %} &ndash; {{ 'general.meta.page' | t: page: current_page }}{% endif %}{% unless page_title contains shop.name %} &ndash; {{ shop.name }}{% endunless %}
</title>

And an approach to change the title for your all products page will be by replacing that code with:

{% if collection.url == "/collections/all" %}

<title>
All products
</title>

{% else %}

<title>
{{ page_title }}{% if current_tags %}{% assign meta_tags = current_tags | join: ', ' %} &ndash; {{ 'general.meta.tags' | t: tags: meta_tags }}{% endif %}{% if current_page != 1 %} &ndash; {{ 'general.meta.page' | t: page: current_page }}{% endif %}{% unless page_title contains shop.name %} &ndash; {{ shop.name }}{% endunless %}
</title>

{% endif %}

Let me know if that does the trick in your end.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 1

Thanks you @JavierSanz for your help. But it seem that It only change the tilte of the website not the collection title.

1.jpg

Is there any other way to do this ? I have been thinking about a solution : Write some code like "if there is a collection image then no collection title or else..." and create a collection call " All Products". But I dont have enough knowledge to do that. Is that a possible way ? Thanks you.

P/s: my website is https://warmderlend.com/ . The password is bukrao

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
598 107 315

-add this code at the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid file

header h1.section-header__title.h2{
	font-size:28px !important;
}

-please like and mark my answer as accepted solution

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
36 5 4

Ok I see,

So it's not the <title> element in your page, but the <h2> element, which host your "Products" text.

For that, again go back to your https://yourshop.myshopify.com/admin/themes  > Actions > Edit code > open your theme.liquid, there you have to find this line of code:

<h1 class="section-header__title h2">All {{ collection.title }}</h1>

And replace it with these lines:

{% if collection.url == "/collections/all" %}

<h1 class="section-header__title h2">All {{ collection.title }}</h1>

{% else %}

<h1 class="section-header__title h2">{{ collection.title }}</h1>

{% endif %}

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 1

Thanks you so much @JavierSanz