Change vertical main menu to horizontal

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am developing a site using the Narrative theme which uses a main menu drop down but would like to have a horizontal menu (like in the Debut theme) instead. I was hoping someone could direct me on what HTML to alter and how to do so. Thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2946 399 761

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you very much! This is the link to the preview as I have not "published" the site yet: https://zbvurkc549osyg3l-36554309767.shopifypreview.com. Let me know if that is sufficient. However this is the true URL: https://stowaway-sweets-marblehead.myshopify.com/. Again thank you! Please let me know if there is anything else needed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2946 399 761

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like.
also, this site password protects can you please share a password.
https://stowaway-sweets-marblehead.myshopify.com/password

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

I am trying to do the same thing with my store built in Narrative, to change the hamburger menu to a horizontal one. Could you share the code with me too please?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

Did you get your issue resolved? I'm trying to change the hamburger menu to horizontal in Narrative as well, thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2946 399 761

Hello, @marvol 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

I have deleted my site as the person replying was only interested in getting a bid

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2946 399 761

Hello, @marvol 

Thanks for URl.

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi  i have the same problem how i can resolve?

2 Likes