Changes in the Brooklyn theme

Solved
6 0 0

Hi, 

• I would like to remove the short centre line that appears under some headings and over the footer, how do I go about it?
  • I think it would be nice to make my own icons for the search and chart buttons, can I make a png image and replace the standard one? If so, how?
  • I would like to remove the headline/titel on pages (I will instead write the headline in the body since I want to have it left aligned and in the same font as the content). The titel can't be left blank though, how do I get around this?

Many thanks,

Sofia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
175 26 28

Contact me personally, I will help you.

Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
2901 497 665

Hi @Sofia_W 

1.I would like to remove the short center line that appears under some headings and over the footer, how do I go about it?

- If you want to remove from whole then follow this

Add this css in asset->theme.scss file at bottom:

.hr--large{    display: none;}

2. I think it would be nice to make my own icons for the search and chart buttons, can I make a png image and replace the standard one? If so, how?

- Yes you can do it, you have to upload you png image in Setting->file and then copy it.

- Open section->header.liquid file and find 'icon-search' for search icon and 'icon-cart' for cart icon.

-Now you can add your image on place of this icon using image tag and your image url that added in file section.

3.I would like to remove the headline/titel on pages (I will instead write the headline in the body since I want to have it left aligned and in the same font as the content). The titel can't be left blank though, how do I get around this?

- If you want to remove default title from pages then open template->page.liquid file where you can find {{page.title}}  remove it and add your custom title.

Note: it will remove from all page.liquid template so i suggest you to create alternative template and then change on just alt template.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you Jasoliya!

0 Likes