Changes on homepage - SUpply Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey Guys !! I'm just wanna know how can i add payments details under the image of product on home page?

"até 1x de R$16.95 sem juros" in the image 

Shopify Duvida.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
635 43 92

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I would love to help you, but I will need a bit more context. You're wanting "até 1x de R$16.95 sem juros" to be located right under the product image correct? 

2020-01-vv972-jq3nf

Are you wanting it to look like the image that I am sharing? 

May I ask what theme you're using? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I'm just want to put "Até 1x de R$ 16.95 sem juros" or another frase like the image. Under the price or under the image, whatever

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

I'm using supply theme

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
635 43 92

Ok, I can definitely see if this is something that our themes team can get done for you. Are you able to share your store URL? In order to be sure this is something that they can get done for your under your free theme customization time, I will need to share a store URL so they can take a look. If you're able to give a URL that leads directly to where you want the customization that would be great!

If you would prefer to not use the Shopify design time for this then you could also reach out to the Shopify Experts who are very talented when it comes to major and minor customizations for Shopify stores. 

Please let me know what you would prefer and if you do choose for us to look into Shopify design time first then please just send over the URL. 

Best, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes