Changes to navigation on Debut theme not showing in my browser

2 0 0

Hello, 

I'm loving the Debut theme - great! However, when I change my navigation lately it is still showing the old navigation - even after I clear cookies/site data and cached images/files. I close the window and re-open and it's still the same. I never had this problem before, can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
272 1 19

Hey, Steve

Stephanie here from Shopify. That sounds very odd! Your navigation should update automatically. 

Do you perhaps have multiple menus created? If so, ensure that you're editing the correct menu (ie. the one thats handle is main-menu)

If this doesn't help, we'll have to look into your account to see what's going on! Please feel free to reach out to our support (http://bit.ly/2uVU8jk)! We're available 24/7. 

Stephanie

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Stephanie,

thanks for getting back. I've done further tests re navigation and this is what's happenening. It wasn't the main menu giving problems. I've tested that and as you say the changes are immediate. Also tested the foooter - that works fine too. But any of the sub-menu items coming off from the main menu are not showing alterations. I've tested three of them. Whether there's some kind of limit imposed I don't know?? 

Can you look further for me please. I've tried the 'misc' menu and the 'home' menu and the 'art prints' menu. All don't work. 

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, has this been solved? I have the same problem. No dropdown was created after setting up nested menu in the main menu. Same theme, debut. Any help would be very much appreciated.
0 Likes