Changes to slideshow debut theme

Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

Hi All,

I need help PLEASE. So I managed to find some code on community to move text & cta button to the top left on my slideshow. Mobile view is all good but desktop needs adjusting. I would like the cta button below the text on desktop. Can anybody help ? 

I would also like to be able to have a different text colour for each image in the slideshow - can anybody help ?

All help greatly appreciated. 

slideshow2.JPG

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2328 367 1003

@Mareka  I can see that button is already below text on the desktop.

09743414-932b-40c0-872e-4746c509d2dc.png

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes
Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

Oh sorry ! I am making changes in a draft copy.  https://treasure-knot.myshopify.com/admin/themes/122550583447/editor

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2328 367 1003

@Mareka This link will not work.

Please go to the preview from copy theme -> click on the Share preview button and share that link here.

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes
Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27
Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

@HardikDavra 

Hi, have you been able to look at this for me ?

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@Mareka 

Are you talking about slider text and button position change, If so yes this can be done through custom coding and CSS. You have 2 options Either you can change slider images to be more focused and moved on the right side then your text and button on left side will be more visible. 

If you need this to be done pls check video in this link for assistant. https://www.fiverr.com/share/z75Dgz

0 Likes
Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

@hash777 

I need the cta button to be below the text on the images. I just need the coding so I can do it myself. Thanks.

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@Mareka  By default debut theme cta button is underneath text. While investigating your link you sent, I have noticed that your mobile view is showing button underneath text but not in desktop view. so cannot help you without checking your code. THANKS

0 Likes