Changing Cart Background Color

2 0 0

Hi all, 

I am using the Out of the Sandbox's responsive 7.0.2 theme. I've set a background image for my site that will not work for the cart page. 

I have basic html/css skills, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to change the background color of the cart page. The cart page doesn't seem to use any cart-specific elements that I can easily change without impacting the rest of the site, so I suspect I simply need to turn the whole cart page white. However, the cart "page" doesn't seem to act like other basic pages IE "About Us", etc. 

Any advice here? Am I missing something simple? 

Thanks so much for any and all help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
529 129 170

Hi, @Reidpearson ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

Can you add your store URL?

Best,
Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
1 Like

please share a store url to beter assist

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi all, 

Thanks for the response.

My store is zeekbar.com. 

I'm working on launching an updated version. On the live site, the default website background is indeed white so the problem doesn't exist. But if I change the background to an image you can see how that image would be the background on the cart page, which won't work (renders the cart text unreadable in my case). 

Major thanks for any insight. 

-Reid

0 Likes