Changing Font Colour

Highlighted
6 0 0

Can anyone help? Is there a way of changing the font colour on 2 different pages?

I have a green back ground but l want the font to be white on the prodcut page only. 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
99 0 5

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, it's Shauna here from the guru team. :)

You can absolutely fo this to any page on your store. If it's the product description you want to change from black to white, just click into the particular product, highlight the product description text, and click the colour button in the rich text editor to select 'white'. I've attached an image of what it looks like. :)

Hope that helps!

Shauna :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Shauna

THats great, Thanks for your help. Do you know how to change the colour of the price font and the QTY font solely for the product pages?

Rob

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
119 0 15

Hi Robert,

The Price and Quantity text are triggered by a field in your theme preset under color > content. Unfortunately this changes all of your primary text and not just those relating to the product page.

To achieve what you are after, you need to customize your code. You need to find the 'div' elements that are set up for Price and Quantity and make changes to those classes in the CSS by overriding the color by assigning something like .price { color: #fff;} as a new style element, which in this example would assign white as the color of the text.

If you are familiar with CSS and HTML this can be done fairly easily, otherwise you could reach out to your theme Developers here or find a Shopify Expert to help you achieve that.

I hope that helps,

Your Guru,
Kyle

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Kyle

That you for helping out. I know the basics of coding so this should be easy to do. Where on Shopify do l go to in order to change the code?\

Thanks you in advance

Rob

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Shauna, I'm wondering, is there a way to set up the rich text color editor to remember custom color codes? I don't see an input field for a hex code anywhere, is there a workaround currently for this? 

Thanks. 

0 Likes