Changing Font of Product Title in "All Products" Page?

Solved
Tourist
53 0 1

The product titles on my Products page (https://illuminatelabs.io/collections/all) has an un-bolded font which isn't easy to read. I want to bold the font and make it Twentieth Century font (to match the headers). 

There is no way to customize this on the Customize tool, and when I look through the code I'm not finding the "grid-product__title" that defines this section in the CSS. 

If anyone has suggestions for how to institute this change in the Theme settings it would be much appreciated!

0 Likes

Success.

Hello @CalCook100 ,
For quick fix you just simply add this css and the bottom of theme -> edit code-> assests-> theme.scss.liquid

.grid-product__title {
	font-size: 24px !important;
	font-weight: 600;
}
.grid-product__vendor {
	font-size: 16px !important;
}

It should be looks like this for desktop.

font pix.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
53 0 1

Looks so much better now, thank you! I also was able to change the letter spacing and now I have it just how I want it.

I have one more quick question if you have a minute -- do you know how to remove the price from the "All Products" page? It defaults to a small font and I want to just add the price to the header text so it's more legible.

0 Likes